Recruiting for Substitute and Temporary Positions
Day-to-Day, Long Term & Building Substitute Teachers Needed for the 2020-21 School Year
RIDE Certified Teacher Subs: $225/day, days 1-10; $250/day, days 11-135; Step, days 136+
Bachelor’s Level Teacher Subs: $150/day, days 1-10; $175/day days 11-135; Step pay days 136+
Associate’s Level Teacher Subs: $125/day, days 1-30; $140/day, days 31-135; Step pay days 136+
Teacher Assistant Subs: $15/hr
Temporary Cleaners & Building Aides: $15/hr
Temporary Lunch Aides/Cashiers: $15/hr
Temporary Bus Monitors: $15/hr
Recruiting substitutes for all positions!
More info: donna.o’email@example.com
- 2021-2022 Back to School Plan
- Fiscal Impact Review – Final Tentative Agreement between WSC and WTU 2020-2023
- Final Tentative Agreement-WSC and WTU 9-1-2020 to 8-31-2023
- Final Tentative Agreement-WSC and WISE 9-1-2021 to 8-31-2024
- Fiscal Impact Review-Final Tentative Agreement between WSC and WISE 2021-2024
- 2021-2022 Title I Pre-K Registration
- State COVID-19 Data (Bottom Tab “Cases by School and Learning Style” for K-12 Data)
- RI Safe Schools Act (State Bullying Policy)
- School Committee Meetings
- Bond Funded Capital Projects
- Public Record Requests
- Student Registration
- TITLE IX Contact Information
- Quick Search Prior Posts
Nothing from October 26, 2021 to November 26, 2021.
Warwick Public Schools do not discriminate on the basis of age, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, color or disability, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Additionally, the Warwick Public Schools is committed to ensuring that our website adheres to best practices in accessibility, allowing all members of the community access to information. If you have any difficulties accessing information on our website, please contact us at 401-734-3045 or email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.