National School Breakfast & Lunch Update for 2022-2023 School Year
The waiver provided to RI school districts to serve meals to students at no cost will end on June 30, 2022.
Starting on August 31, 2022, the National School Breakfast & Lunch Program (NSLP) will be in effect.
School meal applications will be available on the Warwick Public Schools website and also through the Titan Family Portal. See the button below!
School breakfast and lunch are FREE for all students continuing into the 2021/2022 School Year. Completing meal applications is still very important and we encourage every family to apply. Below are just some of the benefits that the school district can receive;
- Increases education funding
- Districts can receive cash subsidies and donated commodities from the USDA
- Telecommunications and Internet Access Discount Programs for the community
- Title I- federal funds are provided to school districts for extra services for students
- Fruits and Vegetable Snack Programs
The school year 2021/2022 Meal applications are now available below!
The easiest and best way to apply is through the Titan Family Portal. CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP!
Use the Warwick Nutrislice Page to learn about our menus, nutrition information for the food we serve, student dining programs, and other topics of interest.
School Breakfast and Lunch for the 2021/2022 School Year will be Free under the SSO Program for every Warwick school-aged child.
The Meal Prices below reflect the cost of meals if and when WPS returns to the National School Lunch Program. Non-Student and Adult meal pricing remains active.
- Elementary Breakfast $1.85
- Secondary Breakfast $1.85
- Reduced Price Breakfast $0.30
- Elementary Lunch $2.75
- Secondary Lunch $3.25
- Reduced Price Lunch $0.40
- Student & Adult Milk Price $0.60
- Adult Breakfast $2.60
- Adult Lunch $4.25