GRAB AND GO MEALS
Please wear a mask when approaching the Grab and Go station.
Currently, school meals are FREE for all students participating in In-Person Learning and Distance Learning. Completing meal applications is still very important and we encourage every family to apply. Below are just some of the benefits that the school district can receive;
- Increases education funding
- Districts can receive cash subsidies and donated commodities from the USDA
- Telecommunications and Internet Access Discount Programs for the community
- Title I- federal funds are provided to school districts for extra services for students
- Fruits and Vegetable Snack Programs
The school year 2020-2021 Meal applications are now available below!
The easiest and best way to apply is through the Titan Family Portal. CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP!
Use the Warwick Nutrislice Page to learn about our menus, nutrition information for the food we serve, student dining programs, and other topics of interest.
Currently, School Meals for In-Person and Distance Learning are Free for every Warwick school-aged child.
The Meal Prices below reflect the cost of meals when WPS is in regular school session 2020/2021.
- Elementary Breakfast $1.85
- Secondary Breakfast $1.85
- Reduced Price Breakfast $0.30
- Elementary Lunch $2.65
- Secondary Lunch $3.00
- Reduced Price Lunch $0.40
- Student & Adult Milk Price $0.60
- Adult Breakfast $2.60
- Adult Lunch $3.95