Thank you for your interest in Warwick Public Schools!
Enrollments for all grades are currently being accepted for the 2018-19 school year for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grades 1-12. Kindergarten registration for the 2018-19 school year opened on January 16, 2018.
Enrollment is done by appointment only at the Warwick Public Schools Gorton Administration building, located at 69 Draper Ave, Warwick, RI, 02889.
Enrollment times are between the hours of 8:00am and 2:30pm.
Appointments can be made by calling 401-734-3040.
A parent or guardian must be present at the time of enrollment.
Please visit the Registration Information tab below to download all the necessary forms. All forms must be completed in order to register your student.
Welcome to Warwick Public Schools!
Warwick Public Schools consist of the Drum Rock Early Childhood Center, thirteen Elementary Schools, two Junior High Schools, two Senior High Schools as well as the Warwick Area Career and Technical Center. As a general rule, your address will determine which school your child will attend. The student’s parent or guardian must be present to register their student for school. Please complete the following steps to enroll your child in a Warwick Public School. If you are not able to print the forms below, registration packets are available at the Administration Building located at 69 Draper Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889.
Click on the link for each form below to download and print:
- New Student Registration Form
- Release of Records – Do not fill in the name and address of agency the records are to be released to. That will be completed at registration.
- Health History
- Affidavit of Domicile – This form must be notarized prior to registering; Notary Public services are available in the Registration office provided you have Proof of Residency docs as described below.
- Home Language Survey
- State of Rhode Island School Physical Form and have it completed by your family physician.
- Required documents (original or certified copy):
- Parent Driver’s License
- Student Birth Certificate
- If divorced, proof of custody
- If guardian, copy of court guardianship
- Proof of Residency – Utility bill, mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement
- Health Exam and Immunization record (or provide a Religious Immunization Exemption Certificate)
- Copy of students most recent report card
- If applicable, a copy of the students’ IEP or 504 plan
- Once all forms are completed, Affidavit of Domicile is notarized, and you have all the required documents, please call 734-3040 to schedule an appointment.
Welcome to Warwick Public Schools! Registering a child for Kindergarten is an exciting time for families. We hope that the information below assists you in understanding the registration process:
- Children enrolling in Kindergarten must attain 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2018 to be eligible
- Registration will take place beginning January 2018
- Registration is by appointment only; to schedule a registration appointment, please call the Central Enrollment Office at 401-734-3040.
- The Central Enrollment Office is located at 69 Draper Avenue, Warwick RI 02889
- The hours of registration are 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Please visit the Registration Information page for the necessary forms and documentation needed to enroll your child
We look forward to meeting you!