Welcome to Warwick Public Schools!
The Central Registration department is happy to announce that we are changing to Aspen Online Registration, which aligns to the Student Information System that is used throughout the district.
During this transition, we will not be accepting new registrations.
We hope to have the new system up and running by July 1st.
If you would like to be notified when registration opens again, please complete this form and we will email you.
Still have questions?
Email email@example.com or call 734-3040 or 734-3041.
The Central Registration office is open between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Steps to register:
- Begin the online registration
- Documents you’ll need to provide for registration (original or certified copy):
- Proof of Residency – Utility bill, mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement – children MUST live in Warwick to be enrolled in Warwick Schools. By law the District cannot register any child without proof of residency.
- Immunization records and Health Exam records (or provide a Religious Immunization Exemption Certificate)
- Parent Driver’s License
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- If divorced, proof of custody
- If guardian, copy of court guardianship
- Copy your child’s most recent report card
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 plan
- Once the online pre-registration forms have been completed, you’ll be able to choose a date and time for a tele-appointment with the Registration Office.