Welcome to Warwick Public Schools!
Our district consists of the Warwick Early Childhood Center at John Brown Francis, thirteen Elementary Schools, two Middle Schools, two High Schools, and the Warwick Area Career and Technical Center. In most cases the school a child will attend is decided by the child’s home address.
2021-2022 New Students – Grades K-12
For incoming students grades K-12 (must be 5 on or before September 1, 2016), begin the online pre-registration process on a computer by clicking here and selecting Request an account (switch to “desktop view” if on a phone or tablet).
At the end of the online registration, you will select an appointment slot. Central Registration will call at the selected time and go over the registration information.
If you need help or have any other questions, call us at 734-3040 or 734-3041.
Central Registration services are available between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
El registro también está disponible en español.
Steps to register:
- If you have or have had students in WPS, skip to step 6
- On a computer, request an account from the Aspen login screen
Switch to “desktop view” if you are using a phone or tablet
3. Select the I am a parent new to the district
4. Complete the online form with some basic information to create an account.
5. Select Create My Account from the bottom of the form.
There will be a confirmation email sent to the account provided
6. Log into Aspen (new account login = provided email)
7. Select – Start a new Online Registration from the Aspen homepage
8. Complete the online registration
9. Under the Documents tab, upload the *Required Documents
10. Submit and choose a tele-appointment with the registration office to finalize the registration
Documents needed (original or certified copy):
- Proof of Residency – Utility bill, mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement
By law the District cannot register any child without proof of residency
- Immunization records and Health Exam records (or provide a Religious Immunization Exemption Certificate)
- Parent Driver’s License
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- If divorced, proof of custody
- If guardian, copy of court guardianship
- Copy your child’s most recent report card
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 plan
*All required documents should be uploaded under the Documents Tab*
No document scanner?
Use a smartphone to take an image of your required document