As this unusual school year winds down, Warwick Public Schools requires the return of district-owned Chromebooks from the following folks:
- Graduating seniors (if you didn’t already return them at graduation)
- Students who will not be returning to the district (if you missed your school’s collection – go there first!)
- Households who still have broken Chromebooks
- Employees who are retiring/leaving the district (we’ll miss you!)
Chromebook drop-offs will be Monday 6/15 through Wednesday 6/17 from 7 AM – 2 PM at Greene Elementary, 51 Draper Avenue. This will be a drive-thru drop-off in the parking lot at the east end of the school – to keep our staff safe please following these procedures:
- Please do not exit your cars, if you must open your windows please wear masks
- If you can, place Chromebooks in the back seat or trunk for staff to take out without risking contact;
- Please place all Chromebooks in sealed plastic or paper bags
- Please include a note inside with the student’s name, school, lunch ID (student ID), and a description of what is broken about the Chromebook (if anything)
- PLEASE INCLUDE ALL CHROMEBOOK CHARGERS YOU HAVE!
All returning students (we look forward to seeing you in person!) may keep their Chromebooks over the summer – all we ask is that you keep them safe and free from damage, as our capacity for summer repairs will be extremely limited. Bring them back in one piece next fall!
WPS Technology Department