PrepareRI Internships are now open for students in the Class of 2019 (current juniors) to apply – the application deadline is April 15th!
The PrepareRI Internship Program provides paid summer internships for rising public high school seniors in Rhode Island. Successful student candidates will be placed in an internship based on preparedness, skill, and interest.
- Why should a student do a PrepareRI Internship?
- Jump-start your career. Build your resume with experience in a future career field.
- Get real-work experience. Build important workplace experience and on-the-job skills.
- Make good money. Earn a competitive wage for the summer.
- Build your network. Connect with adult professionals who can help you get on the path to a great career.
- Unlock your potential. Discover your strength and improve industry knowledge, academic skills, and professional skills.