All Warwick Public Schools start the 2017-18 school year on Tuesday, September 5th.
There are several changes to the open/close times. Parents and guardians are advised of changes at the following schools:
- Cedar Hill Elementary School – 8:45 a.m. – 2:55 p.m.
- Drum Rock Early Childhood Center (DRECC) – 8:50 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- DRECC – Morning Session ends at 11:20 a.m.
- DRECC – Afternoon Session begins at 12:30 p.m.
Lunch will be served in all schools on the first day and thereafter.
Please note the student schedules at Veterans Junior High School and Winman Junior High Schools are staggered by grade level:
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017–Grade 7 only will attend
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017–Grades 7 & 8 will attend
Please note the student schedules at Pilgrim High School and Toll Gate High School are also staggered by grade level:
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017–Grade 9 only will attend
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017–Grades 9,10,11,12 will attend
For more information, please visit the Warwick Public Schools website at www.warwickschools.org or call 401-734-3000.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017 will be a Professional Development Day from 9:00 a.m. to Noon for all teachers. All teachers will report for Teacher Orientation on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at their regularly scheduled start time. There is no school and no faculty sessions planned for Friday, September 1, 2017.
Enrollment is open for new students. Please contact Central Enrollment at 401-734-3040 or 3041 to register for the 2017-18 school year. Refer to the Warwick Public Schools website for information and forms needed.